Theme: “TUNA: Our Priced National Asset’’
Interested persons are invited for a cooking competition as part of the World Tuna Day celebrations on the 6th of May 2021, at the Auditorium, Museum Compound, Honiara.
There will be two categories:
- Contemporary Tuna Dish
- Traditional/Local Tuna Dish
- Registration forms will be available at the MFMR Headquarter, Kukum Highway (Opposite SINU Kukum Campus). See Nancy Szetu, Naomi Panjuboe & Delilah Iteikeni
- There will be 15 entries per category (only first 15 registrations in each category will be accepted and notified)
- You will only participate in one category
- You will name your dish and present it to the judges
- You will be responsible to prepare and bring your dish to the presentation site (Auditorium) on the 6th Thursday May 2021 (time will be advised later)
- Closing date for registrations will be on the 4th Tuesday, May 2021 at 4.00pm.